Import Affiliate XML Feed - XML Error RRS feed

• Question

• I'm hosting an e-commerce website and want to import an XML feed with products into my Wordpress website.
    With this XML I'm importing my products into te Woocommerce plugin.

I'm doing this already with all my other wordpress website (not hosting on Azure) with no problems

On my Azure website with Wordpress installed I get an XML - Error after 40 seconds with no good error message.

I tried scaling my website to different Hosting Plans: Free - Shared - Basic - Standard to exclude it's a performance issue.But nothing helped.

Does somebody has an idea to resolve this issue

Thursday, July 10, 2014 8:16 AM

Answers

• Hi,

How do you import your products to Woocommerce,  do you use WooCommerceAdd-ons/Extensionsto to do this? Which error message do you received? The error message is useful to fix this issue, I suggest you look at this video: http://channel9.msdn.com/Shows/Azure-Friday/Using-Azure-Web-Site-Logging-and-Diagnostics-with-David-Ebbo to log the detailed error information.

Best Regards,

Jambor

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Friday, July 11, 2014 6:12 AM