How To make edit box steady, urgent plz reply RRS feed

• General discussion

• Hi All,
    I am developing an MFC windowsmobile 6 application in which I use MoveWindow to change an edit box position and size, but when my dialog box los focus all the drawings I had made vanished and the old edit boxes created @ first time appear instead , so how can I make these elements maintain its position and size after using MoveWindow and when the dlg box lose its focus 
    Thanks in Advance,
    • Changed type warrentang Wednesday, April 29, 2009 2:37 AM no response
    Wednesday, April 22, 2009 8:53 PM

All replies

• I found it hard to understand the problem. Could you elaborate on it? For any "drawings" to persist, you need to draw it in the paint event handler, or it will be lost when invalidated.

Please mark the post that helps you, and unmark that does not. This benefits our community members.
    Monday, April 27, 2009 7:46 AM
  • We are changing the issue type to "General Discussion" because you have not followed up with the necessary information. If you have more time to provide more information, please feel free to change the issue type back to "Question". If the issue is resolved, we will appreciate it if you can share the solution so that the answer can be found and used by other community members having similar questions.
    Please mark the post that helps you, and unmark that does not. This benefits our community members.
    Wednesday, April 29, 2009 2:37 AM