Payload error for windows store application

Question

•  have linked two of my projects in which CalendarControl is dependent on NotesApp through a reference but when i compile my project i face 2 errors. Can anyone guide me in the right direction ??

Error 1

Payload contains two or more files with the same destination path 'App.xaml'. Source files: D:\windows store app\Notes\Source\C#\NotesApp\bin\Debug\App.xaml D:\windows store app\CalendarControl\CalendarControl\CalendarControl\bin\Debug\App.xaml NotesApp

Error 2

Payload contains two or more files with the same destination path 'Common\StandardStyles.xaml'. Source files: D:\windows store app\Notes\Source\C#\NotesApp\bin\Debug\Common\StandardStyles.xaml D:\windows store app\CalendarControl\CalendarControl\CalendarControl\bin\Debug\Common\StandardStyles.xaml NotesApp

Thursday, April 03, 2014 9:58 AM

Answers

• You'll need to move the functionality out of one of those projects into it's own class library in order to use it in another project.

Matt Small - Microsoft Escalation Engineer - Forum Moderator
    If my reply answers your question, please mark this post as answered.

NOTE: If I ask for code, please provide something that I can drop directly into a project and run (including XAML), or an actual application project. I'm trying to help a lot of people, so I don't have time to figure out weird snippets with undefined objects and unknown namespaces.

Thursday, April 03, 2014 12:42 PM