none
VS2015: why constantly refresh my credentials?

Question

• Hello,

I need constantly refresh  my credentials when opening Visual Studio 2015, in the Account Settings:

"we need to refresh the credentials for this account", and event specifying to keep me logged, it does not actually memorize the credentials. Then on specifying everything seems ok, but again and again, on re-opening - "we need to refresh...."

Thanks

Alexandre Chmakotine

• Moved by John Qiao Monday, December 28, 2015 2:24 AM
    Sunday, December 27, 2015 3:40 PM

Answers

• Hi Alexandre Chmakotine,

>>"we need to refresh the credentials for this account", and event specifying to keep me logged, it does not actually memorize the credentials. Then on specifying everything seems ok, but again and again, on re-opening - "we need to refresh....".

Do you mean that it is the "All Account" like the following screen shot?

It seems that I got the same issue as yours, but if I reenter this credentials, it worked well. Maybe you could enable this option "keep me signed in", check it again.

But if you mean that you don't want to re-enter it again in the future, I feel that the value was saved in the browser or others which has the time limitation, so it would require us to re-enter it again.

Best Regards,

Jack

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Tuesday, December 29, 2015 7:28 AM

All replies

• Hi Alexandre, 

Thanks for your post.

As this issue relate to VS, I moved this post to VS General forum for the better response.

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.

Monday, December 28, 2015 2:23 AM
  • Hi Alexandre Chmakotine,

>>"we need to refresh the credentials for this account", and event specifying to keep me logged, it does not actually memorize the credentials. Then on specifying everything seems ok, but again and again, on re-opening - "we need to refresh....".

Do you mean that it is the "All Account" like the following screen shot?

It seems that I got the same issue as yours, but if I reenter this credentials, it worked well. Maybe you could enable this option "keep me signed in", check it again.

But if you mean that you don't want to re-enter it again in the future, I feel that the value was saved in the browser or others which has the time limitation, so it would require us to re-enter it again.

Best Regards,

Jack

Tuesday, December 29, 2015 7:28 AM