cachingconfiguration.config RRS feed

• Question

• User-25423000 posted

I have an Asp.Net app in .Net 1.1 and using the cache application block. I have one main web app and many sub web apps. The main web app is obviously a virtual folder in IIS and each sub web app is a virtual folder under the main one. There is only one web.config file in the main web app. When I added the cache app block I needed to add the cachingconfiguration.config and an entry for it in the web.config file in the main web app virtual folder. When I added cache code to the sub web apps then it forced me to add a web.config and cachingconfiguration.config in their virtual folder also. Is there a  way to only have one web.config and cachingconfiguration.config? I do not want to add the files to each virtual folder, only the main one. This is only this way in development and not in production.

Thanks

Thursday, August 24, 2006 12:58 PM

All replies

• User-1773948845 posted

what is this cachingconfiguration.config ?

is it a default file or created manually

Thursday, September 21, 2006 7:28 AM
  • User-371688882 posted

Hi<o:p></o:p>

I am facing problem in using ‘GetStoredProcCommand’<o:p></o:p>

I also struggled a lot to use ‘GetStoredProcCommandWrapper’ finally I came to know about ‘GetStoredProcCommand’ in v 2.0 But I am not able to use that also.<o:p></o:p>

I have EL v2.0 (Microsoft Enterprise Library January 2006) and I am using following namespaces<o:p></o:p>

<o:p> </o:p>
    using
    System.Data.Common;<o:p></o:p>

using Microsoft.Practices.EnterpriseLibrary.Data;<o:p></o:p>

using Microsoft.Practices.EnterpriseLibrary.Common;<o:p>
     </o:p>

Please let me know if you can help me. If possible give me some source code also.<o:p></o:p>

Thanks in advance<o:p></o:p>

Tuesday, April 24, 2007 8:17 AM
  • User-371688882 posted

sorry for the misplaced post

plz ignore it...

Tuesday, April 24, 2007 8:24 AM