Several Database Queries RRS feed

• Question

• Regards,

I have a C # Silverlight application in which I implemented Duplex Service, for any change to be replicated to other users of the system.

One of these implementations is creating doubt and "locking" the process of my System. Using UDP Socket I receive commands from a Windows System, handling and I delivery these commands by Duplex Service for all operators logged into the system. My problem is in receipt of this command by Duplex, because at the moment of receipt I have the option to view an image using ID received in the command.

In one test the system, I simulated the receipt of various system commands per second, imagine that each received command I need to search at DataBase to return an Image, how should I treat it? What is the best way to handle this type of function in the system? Because the query is slow, my control "ImageView" be completely black and I can not move it through the interface, I think it is happening by processing that is occurring at that moment, remembering that after some receipts the System actually generate an exception . When I tested with receiving one command per second, everything works perfectly, the image is updated and it is possible to move ImageView normally.

I hope someone can help me, I look any tips on how to work this feature.

Thanks in advance.

Atenciosamente, Seratti. Se esta resposta lhe ajudar "marque-a".

Friday, August 30, 2013 12:09 PM

Answers

• Hi,

you can try to insert img path to database instead of binary. so you fetch your image more quickly via Database Queries.

Tuesday, September 3, 2013 5:23 AM