App isn't in the app store any more because of age rating and cannot apply rating and resubmit RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

My app is unpublished due to not filling the data related to age rating. I wanted to submit the age rating and I want to update the build as well. But the 'Update' button is not displaying in store. How can I resubmit the app. I have mailed to reportapp@microsoft.com as well. How much time it take to enable the 'Update' option in store? I have read the instructions in store app page as below:

Your product was unpublished globally or from specific markets. This product cannot be resubmitted until you:
    1. Check the previous failure report for this product
    2. Update the product to comply with policy
    3. Contact reportapp@microsoft.com to republish your product
    For additional details, please review the previous failure report for this product.

Tuesday, March 14, 2017 7:22 AM

All replies

• Hello,

You have followed the correct path to republish your app.

The reviewing process could take around a couple of business days. Once the Store team can make sure your app comply with policy, your "Update" button will be available again.

If you still cannot receive the republishing notification email after waiting, you might provide your publisher name and the application info so that I can report it to related team.

If you could upload it again, you might mark it as answer so that other community could know the process more conveniently.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Mattew Wu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Edited by Mattew Wu Tuesday, March 14, 2017 8:15 AM
    • Proposed as answer by Mattew Wu Thursday, March 16, 2017 8:02 AM
    Tuesday, March 14, 2017 8:07 AM