Infopath Dropdown List Displaying Blanks Instead of Values RRS feed

• Question

• I have a form in which a dropdown is populated by a data source. The data source is refreshed at form open and also stored in the template. In the preview, it works just fine:

When viewing the form in the browser, the dropdown now only shows blanks:

I'd appreciate any insight into helping me correct this.

Thanks

Friday, September 21, 2012 5:03 PM

All replies

• Is this happening in 2010 or in 2007. The data it is populating from db, that table contains only name of the people ? and what are the other columns there, is there any mandatory column in the table ? I mean any column which can not take null values.
    Tuesday, September 25, 2012 1:12 AM
  • This is happening in 2010, but the form is being made with 2007 web form compatibility. The sp im pulling from has the names and ids of the listed persons. There are no manadatory columns as this is a stored procedure pulling the information.
    Wednesday, September 26, 2012 1:27 PM
  • How is the data connection stored in the form?  Have you tried converting it to a udcx in a data connection library on the same site the form library is on?
    Wednesday, September 26, 2012 5:41 PM
  • All the data connections are udcx and are stored in a locally managed connection library.

Wednesday, September 26, 2012 5:52 PM
  • Hi,

Just verify that whether you are query your data connection on form load or not? Make sure that your all UDCX files should be approved.

let us know your result

Cheers, Hemendra-MCTS "Yesterday is just a memory,Tomorrow we may never see"

Thursday, September 27, 2012 8:30 AM
  • All of my UDCX are approved and I did put in a rule to havbe it query on Form Load and its still giving me the same result
    Thursday, September 27, 2012 3:24 PM