none
About the Network supported in production environment

Question

• I remember that in the early time of supported service @GA, VPN gateway and several network services are on the list.

However, in the latest docs, it tuns out that several network services are "not yet supported"

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/azure-stack/user/azure-stack-network-differences

Especially the "Virtual network peering", P2S and VNet2VNet Gateway is quite critical when considering backup and integrating with the existing DataCenter.

I am wondering that is it true that these services are not supported currently and if it is, when will it be "supported"?

Friday, December 08, 2017 1:02 AM

All replies

• Great question. Although I do not know when these features are going to be enabled I have gone ahead and reached out to some of the team members who work in the Azure Stack space. I will see if they can provide me some information in regards to your question. 

I will update this thread once I hear back. 

Friday, December 08, 2017 10:07 PM
  • Evelyne,

I've reached out to our networking Team to see if they can provide any additional information beyond what is currently published in Azure Stack docs. 

Thanks,

Gary Gallanes

Tuesday, December 12, 2017 12:52 AM