none
Creating signature application for office365. RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I would like to create a signature app for cloud (office 365) . I should be able to load up this app in cloud and have administrator features to make a corporate signature block for various staffs by department extension

Is this possible using the the NAPA office 365 developer tools in VS2013.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Ramya

Tuesday, January 7, 2014 9:49 AM

Answers

• Hi Ramya,

As far as I know, it is impossible to use "Napa" Office 365 Development Tools in VS2013.

"Napa" Office 365 Development Tools is a great way to get started building apps for Office or SharePoint directly out of a browser window. There is no need to install any other tools such as Visual Studio.  All you need is an Office 365 account and a supported browser. To get started, sign up for an Office 365 Developer Site. Then, install "Napa" Office 365 Development Tools on your Developer site and you are ready to create apps for Office documents, mail items or SharePoint. For more information, see Sign up for an Office 365 Developer Site. When you are ready to leverage the powerful capabilities in Microsoft Visual Studio, "Napa" Office 365 Development Tools makes it easy to download your project and continue developing your app for Office or SharePoint.

For more information, please refer to Create apps for Office and SharePoint by using "Napa" Office 365 Development Tools and Introducing “Napa” - Office 365 Development Tools.

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Wednesday, January 8, 2014 10:09 AM