The entity data model diagram does not appear when generating ADO.Net RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

Here I have problem on generating ADO.Net, The connection is OK. But after generating ADO.Net the entity data model diagram does not appear. Someone please help me to configure this problem. I have search for this solution within 4 days. 

Tuesday, December 19, 2017 4:05 AM

All replies

• Hi Sis Iera,

According to your description, you said that after generating ADO.Net the entity data model diagram does not appear. I am not sure what is generating ADO.Net. Do you mean that you use Database first pattern, you could not find the EDMX file after the wizard finished? if so, could you please provide a bit more information, such the version of entity framework, the version of visual studio, what type of project and database you are using, how can I reproduce the issue on my side.

For more information about database first, please refer to:

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/jj206878(v=vs.113).aspx

Best regards,

Zhanglong Wu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, December 19, 2017 6:04 AM