ssh or no, in Expression Web 4? RRS feed

• Question

• I have a customer who uses sftp with ssh encryption. I can connect to his site via filezilla, and I bought Expression Web 4 because the documentation said that it supports sftp/ssh connection. I have searched high and low, and I can't find where to import the key to establish the connection.
    I'm running Vista 64.

Also: I normally run 3 monitors, but Expression Web 4 doesn't work on the middle one. The Invidia drivers are current. What gives?

Thursday, December 22, 2011 7:49 PM

All replies

• I have a customer who uses sftp with ssh encryption. I can connect to his site via filezilla, and I bought Expression Web 4 because the documentation said that it supports sftp/ssh connection. I have searched high and low, and I can't find where to import the key to establish the connection.
    I'm running Vista 64.
    Don't know. Don't use it and can't find it in Help. Not good, but a valid question...

Also: I normally run 3 monitors, but Expression Web 4 doesn't work on the middle one. The Invidia drivers are current. What gives?

Who knows?

If you had read the Forum FAQs and Guidelines, as you should have before posting, you would know that We Are Not Tech Support. In fact we are not Microsoft employees at all, and have no more information about such questions than you do.

cheers,
    scott

Please remember to "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue. It is common courtesy to recognize those who have helped you, and it also makes it easier for visitors to find the resolution later.
    Thursday, December 22, 2011 8:41 PM