Any solution to displaying Infopath 2007 Repeating Table info in Sharepoint 2007 List without merging RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

Here is my issue which I am sure many of you have run across:

I have a infopath 2007 form with nested repeating tables that saves to SharePoint.  However, the only options I have when I publish is first, last, count or merge.

Of course what I need is each!  I need each activity to be a seperate row that I can filter on not merged all together in one record.

Anyone has a step by step of how I could accomplish this or modify the XML?  Don't have the option of writing real C or VB code.

Thanks.

Tuesday, March 27, 2012 1:37 PM

Answers

• Thats posible by submitting form in the loop to the form library. Another part of this solution is SPD workflow which creates list items and deletes supporting copies of the form. The most complex part is to create looping functionality. For this you will need to create another nonrepeating set of fields in main datasource similar to your repeating set. Then you have to loop through your repeating section assigning non repeating set with current row values and submitting form to the library. Sorry, I dont have much time now to describe it in more detailes.

http://alecpojidaev.wordpress.com

Tuesday, March 27, 2012 2:20 PM