• User-1025482824 posted

How can I make an asynchronous ajax js call

Wednesday, July 11, 2018 3:28 PM

Answers

• User36583972 posted

Hi ruby888,

communicates with a service  that has a dormant period

How is your service dormant?

It could be a simple function just as long as it is able to communicate with the service and essentially get it out of sleep mode. 

I'm not understanding it clearly. Could you make a detailed description?

The following article is intended to provide a practical understanding of synchronous and asynchronous calls.

Web API With AJAX: Understand Synchronous and Asynchronous Call in jQuery ajax Method

Best Regards,

Yong Lu

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Thursday, July 12, 2018 8:32 AM
  • User-1768369891 posted

How can I make an asynchronous ajax js call that communicates with a service  that has a dormant period so that in the document.ready function, it is already "awake" and the user does not need to wait for it to load as long. It could be a simple function just as long as it is able to communicate with the service and essentially get it out of sleep mode. 

Try this article.

https://www.c-sharpcorner.com/UploadFile/337082/jquery-ajax-in-Asp-Net/

Thursday, July 12, 2018 8:40 AM

All replies

• User36583972 posted

Hi ruby888,

communicates with a service  that has a dormant period

How is your service dormant?

It could be a simple function just as long as it is able to communicate with the service and essentially get it out of sleep mode. 

I'm not understanding it clearly. Could you make a detailed description?

The following article is intended to provide a practical understanding of synchronous and asynchronous calls.

Web API With AJAX: Understand Synchronous and Asynchronous Call in jQuery ajax Method

Best Regards,

Yong Lu

Thursday, July 12, 2018 8:32 AM
  • User-1768369891 posted

How can I make an asynchronous ajax js call that communicates with a service  that has a dormant period so that in the document.ready function, it is already "awake" and the user does not need to wait for it to load as long. It could be a simple function just as long as it is able to communicate with the service and essentially get it out of sleep mode. 

Try this article.

https://www.c-sharpcorner.com/UploadFile/337082/jquery-ajax-in-Asp-Net/

Thursday, July 12, 2018 8:40 AM