none
Hot spot images designing with BLEND RRS feed

• Question

• Hi there,

I'm using Blend 2013 for creating different path for my hot-spot image. I would like (I do not how to do that and if it is possible) to keep the same colour before put the mouse over the section.

Just see the photos. When user move the mouse over the door he gets a green area and when he abandon such area, the colour for the door of the car is not the same..

Thanks indeed for your help and comments

Primary platform is Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit along with VS 2012/Sql2k8 for WPF/SilverLight projects.

Friday, November 8, 2013 6:44 AM

Answers

• Hi,

Another option (simpler but less reusable) is to place elements on top of the image, and give them an opacity of close to 0 (not 0, or the mouse events won't work), and then wire up the mouse events on these elements.

Alternately, you can put the elements behind the image, not worry about the opacity, and set the image's IsHitTestVisible to false. Then the image won't get the mouse events but what's behind them will.

Have a nice time!

Regards,

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Marked as answer by Yang,Chenfei Wednesday, November 13, 2013 5:51 AM
    Tuesday, November 12, 2013 1:49 AM

All replies