Lego NXT V1? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi. I'm not very into programming (python) and I am learning how to use my nxt legos with the Microsoft visual programming language. I can run the tutorial in which the depression of the touch sensor activates the light sensor, but the showinbrowser function brings me to a page that says access is denied, and that I should log in. This is in google chrome, if the browser matters. Thanks for any help.
    Tuesday, July 12, 2011 12:46 AM

Answers

• Respected Sir,

As you used VPL and on running you get access is denied, the reason is that you are not invoking MSRDS VPL as Administrator Mode, Just go to VPL link  and right click --> Run As Administrator which might solve your problem but as google is again a third party browser which is having just a partial support for MSRDS so you might face some other problems. Ofcourse, browser matters and whatever you run in IE 8 and above is the best full - fledged output what is supported and reliable.

Thanks, ROOZAN PARVEZ BHARUCHA CEO, SRDTechnoTronicsGroup MCTS, MCITP, MCT, MCPD (Windows, Web, Azure) Frmk 4.0, MCC 2011
    Sunday, September 11, 2011 9:20 AM
  • Yes, the browser does matter. IE does authentication quietly in the background, but Chrome won't do that so you see a request to log in. You should enter you normal username and password.

Trevor

Tuesday, July 12, 2011 6:26 PM

All replies