Console errors when using IBM.Data.DB2.Core after Migrate from ASP.NET Core 3.1 to 5.0 RRS feed

• Question

• User288652214 posted

Hello,

In .Net 3.1 projects, it is working fine with IBM.Data.DB2.Core in the Shared.csproj but after migrated from 3.1 to 5.0 I am facing issues when deploying to the server machine. I got console errors like this "Failed to find a valid digest in the 'integrity' attribute for resource '<URL>' with computed SHA-256 integrity '47DEQpj8HBSa+/TImW+5JCeuQeRkm5NMpJWZG3hSuFU='. The resource has been blocked."

I also found some differences between the 3.1 published folder structure and the 5.0.
    a) In 3.1, we have ..\wwwroot\_framework\_bin folder which have all the dlls and in 5.1 we don't bin folder in  have ..\wwwroot\_framework\ all the dlls are in framework folder.

b) In 3.1, there is no clidriver folder in \wwwroot\_framework or \wwwroot\_framework\_bin but in 5.1 we have clidriver in \wwwroot\_framework\

c) In 5.1 program is trying to find the db2app64.dll in wwwroot\_framework\  but the dll is in \wwwroot\_framework\clidriver\bin. So it shows "Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)" in the browser's console.

Are there any changes in the publish folder structure or in blazor.webassembly.js file? How can I resolve these errors?
    Please suggest. Thanks!

Friday, February 19, 2021 7:44 AM

All replies