none
Visual Studio 2005 Team Test Load Agent License

Question

• Hi,

Does anyone know where to get VS 2005 team test load agent product?

As I know Microsoft online store does not sell other than 2015 versions.

Is this product available under any other retailer?

My project is pretty large and VS2005 compliance and I wanted to use this one for my code coverage activity and to run the test cases remotely to capture coverage data.

Regards,

Puneeth

• Edited by M H Puneeth Thursday, November 19, 2015 6:35 AM
    Wednesday, November 18, 2015 11:19 AM

Answers

All replies

• Hi Puneeth,

Glad to see you again.

>>Does anyone know where to get VS 2005 team test load agent product?

The VS2005 products were really old, we also have no these products now, and you know that Microsoft doesn't support the VS2005. Sorry for that no download files for it now.

The VS2015 version still is not released now. But if we get any update message about the VS2015 version, we will update it here, you could also get the latest information from the Official site.

Best Regards,

Jack

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Friday, November 20, 2015 7:02 AM
  • Hi Jack,

I dont need to use 2015 as I have compatibility issues with 2015.

So as far as VS2005 is concern, do u mean to say there is no chance of getting help?

Puneeth

Friday, November 20, 2015 7:19 AM
  • Hi Puneeth,

>>So as far as VS2005 is concern, do u mean to say there is no chance of getting help?

We really doesn't support the VS2005 products, and no VS2005 Products in the official site now.

Best Regards,

Jack

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.

Friday, November 20, 2015 7:26 AM
  • Okay. Thanks for that info.

What about 2008 products and VS2008 load agent in particular? Is this product is also not available and no support?

Shall we chat over skype, if you dont mind?

Regards,

Puneeth

Puneeth

Friday, November 20, 2015 7:30 AM
  • Hi Puneeth,

Like the reply in this thread:

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/vstudio/en-US/db030475-9f56-41bd-9439-563a9cf7afe3/facing-error-in-visual-studio-2013-ultimate-edition-when-loading-the-project?forum=vstest#8b54eb31-408e-448a-b2fb-ba9a3ea92f81

And this question:

>>But what about VS2008 remote testing also need controller and agent with VS2008 load agent product, is it?

We could set up your controller and agents by using the installation file located on the Microsoft Visual Studio Team System Test Load Agent installation disk.

But it seems that there are no products download site in the official site.

One idea is that you could buy it from the MSDN Subscriber site:

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/subscriptions/downloads/

>>What about 2008 products and VS2008 load agent in particular? Is this product is also not available and no support?

You could get the support lifecycle for VS products here:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/lifecycle/search?sort=PN&alpha=Visual%20Studio%202008&Filter=FilterNO

Best Regards,

Jack

• Marked as answer by M H Puneeth Monday, November 23, 2015 5:46 AM
    Sunday, November 22, 2015 7:16 AM
  • Hi Jack,

Thanks for your detailed answers.

I have searched in MSDN subscriptions but only trial version is available over there.

As I said, No product in Microsoft online store and in MSDN subscriptions.

Regards,

Puneeth M H

Puneeth

Monday, November 23, 2015 5:50 AM