Design header and footer for each and every page RRS feed

• Question

• User371309104 posted

Hi Friends,

Hope all are doing well,

I have created rectangle for first and last page must static and one rectangle for using retrieve dynamic data.

I need to design first and last page header and footer is different and dynamic data header and footer is different.

How do i make this design in single report (rdlc)?

Any one can help me to resolve this issue.

Thanks,

Viji

Thursday, July 16, 2015 5:35 AM

Answers

• User1644755831 posted

Hello bihivsks,

Please see: http://forums.asp.net/t/2059739.aspx

as described

I have created rectangle for first and last page must static and one rectangle for using retrieve dynamic data.

) Add a ractagle  and add just after add a page break after

2) Add table (Which would contain your data  report actual data)

3) after the table add one more rectangle and add a page break before

I need to design first and last page header and footer is different and dynamic data header and footer is different.

Please see: Page Headers and Footers (Report Builder and SSRS)

Page headers and footers can contain static content, but they are more commonly used to display varying content like page numbers or information about the contents of a page. To display variable data that is different on each page, you must use an expression.

If there is only one dataset defined in the report, you can add simple expressions such as [FieldName] to a page header or footer. Drag the field from the Report Data pane dataset field collection or the Built-in Fields collection to the page header or page footer. A text box with the appropriate expression is automatically added for you.

To calculate sums or other aggregates for values on the page, you can use aggregate expressions that specify ReportItems or the name of a dataset. The ReportItems collection is the collection of text boxes on each page after report rendering occurs. The dataset name must exist in the report definition.

Please see the article to learn about it more in details.

Hope this helps.

With Regards,

Krunal Parekh

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Thursday, July 16, 2015 11:17 PM