none
Application Works on 1 server and not the other using Domain Profiles and FSLogix RRS feed

• Question

• My application will work on one server but not the other and everything about the program is the same on both servers. All domain users and domain administrators have full rights to the program folder as well. If I run the program as administrator locally  on the server where it fails the application executes properly. On the server where the application crashes I get  a .net runtime error. I am at a complete loss as to why it works on one server and not the other while I am logged in as the same user. I have never had these issues on load balanced terminal servers until FSLogix came into play

Here is the log file

- <System>
      <Provider Name=".NET Runtime" /> 
      <EventID Qualifiers="0">1026</EventID> 
      <Level>2</Level> 
      <Task>0</Task> 
      <Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords> 
      <TimeCreated SystemTime="2020-10-21T19:20:15.826640900Z" /> 
      <EventRecordID>51150</EventRecordID> 
      <Channel>Application</Channel> 
      <Computer>HCTXVDA1.HollandRoofing.com</Computer> 
      <Security /> 
      </System>
    - <EventData>
      <Data>Application: DataMaxx7.exe Framework Version: v4.0.30319 Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception. Exception Info: System.NullReferenceException at DataMaxx.DMData.get_DMV6DataSet() at DataMaxx.DMData.OpenConnection(Boolean ByRef) at DataMaxx.DMData.UpdateTables() at DataMaxx.DMApp.Dispose() at DataMaxx.DMApp.Main()</Data> 
      </EventData>

Thank you - B

• Edited by BrianDatamaxx Wednesday, October 21, 2020 7:43 PM added log
    Wednesday, October 21, 2020 7:42 PM