none
Can't Create App Package

Question

• I meet this error, and the Windows Phone Store support let me ask here.

"visual studio was unable to verify your developer account either the sotre is unavailable or an unexpected network error has occurred."

Friday, June 5, 2015 1:49 AM

Answers

All replies

• Hi DewMobile,

Which VS version did you use, VS2013?

>>visual studio was unable to verify your developer account either the sotre is unavailable or an unexpected network error has occurred.

Just to make this issue clearly, could you create a simple Windows store app in your VS? It seems that you don't have a developer license for Windows store apps :

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/apps/hh974578.aspx

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/apps/hh696646%28v=vs.110%29.aspx?f=255&MSPPError=-2147217396

Best Regards,

Jack

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Monday, June 8, 2015 6:10 AM
  • Sorry my question not clear. I asumme it 's a common problem many developers meet.

I am sure that I have the developer account. I just publish successfully an app named ZAPYA on the day May 29. And now I want to update a new version of that. 

I can login my account on dev.windows.com.

And I use the VS2013. I can create app to test, and I can't verify my developer account info so I can't create the release app to upload to store.

Please fix it. Thank you !

Tuesday, June 9, 2015 1:58 AM
  • Hi DewMobile,

Thanks for your friendly response.

>>I am sure that I have the developer account. I just publish successfully an app named ZAPYA on the day May 29. And now I want to update a new version of that. 

Since this forum is to discuss the VS IDE, just to make this issue clearly, could you publish a new simple windows phone app in your VS? You could create new apps in your side, am I right?

>>I meet this error, and the Windows Phone Store support let me ask here.

Do you mean that you posted this issue to the Windows Phone forum before? Could you share us the thread's link about the previous discussions from the windows phone members.

I met this issue when a member create the windows store app, the real issue is that he doesn't get the developer license. As far as I know, we could get the license if we use the Microsoft account to log in.

But it seems that you could create windows Phone/store app in your side, so it seems that you have the developer license now.

Like this thread:

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/windowsapps/en-US/3a125c2d-bb5f-44f9-8279-f9f05663a523/visual-studio-was-unable-to-verify-your-developer-account-either-the-store-is-unavailable-either?forum=wpsubmit

My understanding it would be the windows phone publishing issue.

If I misunderstood this issue, please share us the detailed steps about how to repro this issue. Of course, to make sure that it is not the VS IDE issue, maybe you could test it in the new VS2013 machine with the same Microsoft account. 

You could also get a new license with this option:

Best Regards,

Jack

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.

Tuesday, June 9, 2015 6:34 AM
  • I test in two computers with VS 2013,   VS 2013 Community , and VS 2013 Express for Windows App .

I had the developer licence , I am sure that. I submit app some days before.

But we will check the licence too. Thank you very very much!!!

Follow are mails with windows phone store support. Thank you very very much!!!

???: Li Zonglei [mailto:zonglei.li@dewmobile.net] 
    ????: June 7, 2015 10:35
    ???: 'Microsoft Customer Support'
    ??: dewmobile.release@gmail.com; zonglei.li@dewmobile.net
    ??: ??: SRX1291855712ID - Windows Phone | Visual Studio Error

Hi,
    I Post a question on the Visual Studio Forum , but no answer.
    I think this problem should response by Microsoft support, not by other users on the Visual Studio Forum .
    If the root cause of this problem is Visual Studio, please forward my question to VS Team.

Thank you!

???: Microsoft Customer Support [mailto:CMMRC.GNRL.WW.00.EN.MSF.LCS.DN.T01.SPT.SG.WB@css.one.microsoft.com] 
    ????: June 5, 2015 03:09
    ???: zonglei.li@dewmobile.net
    ??: dewmobile.release@gmail.com
    ??: SRX1291855712ID - Windows Phone | Visual Studio Error

Hello ??(??)?????? Team,

I understand you are having issues with Visual Studio verifying your developer account.  I have seen this error occur in the past intermittently.  In the event you are still receiving the error after 24-48 hours I recommend posting on the Visual Studio Forum.  Please let me know once you're able to resolve this issue.

Best regards,
    Marty
    Your Partners at Microsoft
    Use what you know. Do what you've always imagined.
    v-maebe@microsoft.com   
    Hours: 1:30-10:30 PM Central Standard Time 
    (469) 775-8494

Tuesday, June 9, 2015 8:01 AM
  • I renew my licence as your picture showing, but got the same error. :(
    Tuesday, June 9, 2015 8:05 AM
  • I renew my licence as your picture showing, but got the same error. :(

Hi DewMobile,

Not the real Windows Store publishing expert, but I think I misunderstood this issue, the license for creating windows store app is free, but it is different from the license when you publish this app, it seems that the publish license is not free. So I think we need to get dedicated support from the publish expert.

I help you move this case to the Publishing Windows Store apps forum for dedicated support.

Best Regards,

Jack

Tuesday, June 9, 2015 8:41 AM
  • Hello DewMobile,

I can see that you are currently working with Marty.  Please continue to work with Marty towards a resolution.

-Miles

Windows and Windows Phone Dev Center Support

Send us your feedback about the Windows Platform

Tuesday, June 9, 2015 8:41 PM
  • Thank you very much!
    Wednesday, June 10, 2015 3:32 AM
  • Thanks all.  This issue has been resolved by unlink and re-associate account in Visual Studio. The staff told me it's a currently known issue of Visual Studio.
    Friday, June 12, 2015 8:41 AM