RadioButtonList and CSS Friendly Control Adapters Newbie RRS feed

• Question

• User-544326478 posted

I have seen several postings in this thread on the an adapter for the standard ASP.NET 2.0 RadioButtonList.  My question is, are any of these stable enough or after I implement it, am I going to come across issues that will pose significant functionality issues and if it is stable enough, what do I do with the source that is posted?

Does that mean that I open up the project for the DLL, insert the source somewhere (if so, where does it go) and the have to recompile it?  My apologies for my ignorance, I have just been exploring options for the inflexibility of the RadioButtonList control and came across this Adapter "suite".  I am not sure how to customize it for the RBL.

Thanks

Sunday, January 6, 2008 8:42 PM

All replies

• User-544326478 posted

Anyone have a response to this at all?  It's been a couple of weeks.

Thanks

Saturday, January 19, 2008 8:13 PM
  • User-1385398420 posted

The RadioButtonList adapter in the CodePlex release has been out there since April 2007. Since it's release there haven't been any issues posted about it on the CodePlex project site, so I'd have to assume it is rather stable.

Check out the latest CodePlex release and examine the walkthrough page for the RadioButtonList adapter to see how it renders. Ultimately, the only way to know whether there are any breaking changes is to test it on your site.

If you do find issues, post them (and fixes, if you figure them out) to the CodePlex site so we can incorporate them into the project. 

Friday, January 25, 2008 8:54 AM
  • User65893105 posted

Ive downloaded and installed the 1.0 production version of the control adapters, but there doesnt seem to be one for a radioButtonList.

Have I missed something, or is there a newer version ?

Thursday, February 21, 2008 1:23 PM
  • User-1385398420 posted

RadioButtonList isn't in the production version. It is in the latest source code release.

Thursday, February 21, 2008 8:46 PM