none
ErrorRecid -1611 Msyscompacterror RRS feed

• Question

• I have a database where I transfer records froma mdb database to a new acces 2010 database

after inserting and compact and repair , on 1 file I get some -1611 errors in the Msyscompacterror file

the errorrecordid gives all stranges signs like 츁  锋 䘓

what is wrong

Tuesday, July 5, 2016 11:08 AM

All replies

• ... I have the impression that ii has something to do with memo-fields

Tuesday, July 5, 2016 1:15 PM
  • Hi tekoko,

>> after inserting and compact and repair , on 1 file I get some -1611 errors in the Msyscompacterror file

To check whether it is related with the records or the database, I suggest you delete the inserted records, compact and repair to check whether this issue still exist. If so, it would be helpful if you could share us your records, and your table design.

This error may due to the corruption of your Access database file. I suggest you import the data to a new database, you could refer the link below:

# Export a database object to another Access database

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Export-a-database-object-to-another-Access-database-4e2cd6dd-e482-441e-88b5-aa5319a428a6?ui=en-US&rs=en-US&ad=US

Best Regards,

Edward

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Wednesday, July 6, 2016 1:54 AM