none
Why MS stopped showing ads from AOL and AppNexus for almost a month? RRS feed

• Question

• Almost one month no ads from AOL and AppNexus. Will someone from MS answer this question finaly? 

p.s. ticket created, talked on live chat with support, everything is done by my side so please don't ask me stupid questions and PLEASE DON'T POST YOUR DEFAULT ANSWERS!

• Edited by Milan2101 Sunday, June 10, 2018 8:43 PM
    Sunday, June 10, 2018 8:41 PM

All replies

• Will MS fix this issue?
    Saturday, June 2, 2018 10:39 PM
  • Hi devtommy,

For your issue, we will forward it to the Microsoft related team to fix.
     I will update if I get any response.

Best Regards
    DaisyTian

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, June 4, 2018 3:08 AM
  • Hi devtommy,

Sorry for any inconvenience.

The team responded to us and they need more detail to help you to solve the crash. Can you make a support ticket with details such as screenshots, app ids, the error’s start time, error period and so on to the team (msft-aia-help@microsoft.com). Please give the error report as detailed as possible. Thanks.

Best regards

DaisyTian

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, June 8, 2018 6:18 AM
  • I have created the support ticket 8 days ago: SRX1428360202ID

But as usual, the support was not interested about this problem, instead in the meantime they saying that they are waiting for some karma or magic which will solve this issue by byself, which will not happen until they not escalate this issue to some engineer of course!

Sunday, June 10, 2018 8:49 PM
  • Hi devtommy,

I will forward your ticket number to the related team. If we get any response l will update here.

Best Regards
    DaisyTian

MSDN Community Support

Monday, June 11, 2018 3:19 AM
  • Hi all,

You can send an email with details such as screenshots, app ids, the error’s start time, error period and so on to the team (msft-aia-help@microsoft.com). Please give the error report as detailed as possible. Thanks.

Best Regards
    DaisyTian

MSDN Community Support

Monday, June 11, 2018 3:28 AM
  • Any update yet?
    Thanks
    Friday, June 15, 2018 9:20 AM
  • Same problem, from 22 May 2018,  0 requests from all application with sdk 8.0 windows phone and from sdk WP 8.1 I get the following error:

Platform :: Exception: A method was called at an unexpected time.
    This is not a string value. Use ValueType property to get the type., 8000000E

ErrorCode: 6
    Friday, June 15, 2018 11:34 AM
  • Hi all,
    Sorry for any inconvenience.Is your issue solved? If they were not solved,What is your Advertising SDK version? If your Microsoft Advertising SDK version lesser than 8.5, you could refer to the thread: Deprecation of Microsoft Advertising support for Legacy Ads SDK versions for GDPR compliance then updated the SDK. 
    If it doesn't work, please contact aiacare@microsoft.com or post here.
    Best Regards 
    Daisy  Tian

MSDN Community Support

Monday, July 9, 2018 9:50 AM
  • Of course not solved!

Is there any problem at Microsoft that relates to Windows Store or DevCenter has ever been solved in the last 3-4 years? NO!

There is no sense to say update the SDK and it will solve the problem, because it will install 6.2.40501 version for Windows Phone 8.0 and 8.1.50112.0 version for Windows Phone 8.1 etc. So it is impossible to reach greater or equal than 8.5 with Windows Phone.

The Microsoft Advertising is simply closed 2 months ago! I assume DevCenter also will be closed soon...

• Edited by devtommy Monday, July 9, 2018 3:13 PM
    Monday, July 9, 2018 3:12 PM
  • @Milan2101 I think we were the last Windows Store developers… others already left the boat… years ago…

Tuesday, July 10, 2018 10:03 PM