none
Create Single Setup file for VSTO add in with user interface RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I am new in developing vsto add in, i wanted to develop single setup file through which user can select which add-in ,he want to install.

and according to that selection, click once application for respective selection can be executed silently. how can i achieve that ?

Friday, August 31, 2018 6:41 AM

Answers

• Hi DhrumilKothari,

Thanks for you asking. Did you resolved your issue ? If the post helps you, you can mark it as answer and close the post.

Best Regards,

Yuki

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread.

• Marked as answer by DhrumilKothari Tuesday, September 11, 2018 10:06 AM
    Monday, September 10, 2018 2:17 AM

All replies

• Hi DhrumilKothari,

Please check this.

Here are few installers for VSTO projects via Inno Setup.

Hopefully it helps you. Please feel free to ask any questions. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,

Yuki

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread.

Friday, August 31, 2018 9:59 AM
  • Hello

Thanks for reply. but i need my own setup and not want to go for Inno Setup

addtionally, i want to create single setup in which user can customize which product's add-in, they want to install.

once clicking on one button, all add in should be installed on without further any prompt.

Thanks in advance.

Friday, August 31, 2018 12:54 PM
  • Hi DhrumilKothari,

Sorry for the late reply. Please check if the related post works for you:

create single click msi file of custom installer of an application

Best Regards,

Yuki

Monday, September 3, 2018 9:41 AM
  • Hi DhrumilKothari,

Thanks for you asking. Did you resolved your issue ? If the post helps you, you can mark it as answer and close the post.

Best Regards,

Yuki

• Marked as answer by DhrumilKothari Tuesday, September 11, 2018 10:06 AM
    Monday, September 10, 2018 2:17 AM