Use Custom Vision with pdf input files RRS feed

• Question

• We have a scenario to detect objects in images and with current process users can submit images embedded in a pdf file. Currently custom vision supports only image file formats as inputs. Any plans to add pdf support for the service or suggested workarounds to process pdf input format ? 
    Tuesday, January 14, 2020 10:50 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Currently, Custom Vision only supports image files as input. However, I have contacted the product team to inquire on whether we have plans to support other file formats, will keep you updated once I receive a response. In the meantime, feel free to submit this feature request on the Custom Vision forum. Thanks.

Regards,

GiftA-MSFT.

If a post helps to resolve your issue, please click “Mark as Answer” and/or “Vote as helpful”. By marking a post as Answered and/or Helpful, you help others find the answer faster.  Thanks.

Tuesday, January 14, 2020 11:15 PM
  • Hi,

I just confirmed, unfortunately at this time there are no plans to plans to support PDFs or other document types that contain images in Custom Vision. Please feel free to submit a feature request on the Custom Vision forum. Thanks.

Regards,

GiftA-MSFT.

If a post helps to resolve your issue, please click “Mark as Answer” and/or “Vote as helpful”. By marking a post as Answered and/or Helpful, you help others find the answer faster.  Thanks.

Thursday, January 16, 2020 2:52 AM