none
[MS-RDPEUSB] Field NoAckIsochWriteJitterBufferSizeInMs? RRS feed

• Question

• Dear All,

In [MS-RDPEUSB] session 2.2.11 USB_DEVICE_CAPABILITIES, the field NoAckIsochWriteJitterBufferSizeInMs
    field is nonzero means I will receive a NoAck isochronous transfer(2.2.9.8 TS_URB_ISOCH_TRANSFER),
    so I set the value to 0x100, and I can also normally receive the isoch transfer packet(with NoAck bit),
    but, after a few seconds, the server is no longer send the isochronous transfer packet.

How do I properly use this feature?

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Alfred

Wednesday, July 13, 2011 11:21 AM

Answers

• Hi Edgar,

I think I have found the root cause of this issue, that just I did not respond the
    correct bus time to the server in internal ioctl "IOCTL_TSUSBGD_IOCTL_USBDI_QUERY_BUS_TIME".
    So, after I reply the correct bus time to server, I can normally receive the
    isochronous transfer out packets from the server.

Thank you all the same

Regards,

Alfred
    Monday, July 18, 2011 5:28 AM
  • Hi Alfred,

Thanks for letting me know the good news. I have marked this issue as resolved.

Regards,

Edgar

Monday, July 18, 2011 7:46 PM

All replies

• Hi Alfred,

Thank you for your question.  A colleague will follow up with you soon to investigate this issue.

Regards,
    Mark Miller
    Escalation Engineer
    US-CSS DSC PROTOCOL TEAM

Wednesday, July 13, 2011 12:20 PM
  • Alfred,

I will follow up on this once I complete my investigation.

Thanks,

Edgar

Friday, July 15, 2011 4:50 PM
  • Hi Edgar,

I think I have found the root cause of this issue, that just I did not respond the
    correct bus time to the server in internal ioctl "IOCTL_TSUSBGD_IOCTL_USBDI_QUERY_BUS_TIME".
    So, after I reply the correct bus time to server, I can normally receive the
    isochronous transfer out packets from the server.

Thank you all the same

Regards,

Alfred
    Monday, July 18, 2011 5:28 AM
  • Hi Alfred,

Thanks for letting me know the good news. I have marked this issue as resolved.

Regards,

Edgar

Monday, July 18, 2011 7:46 PM