sql server 2014 standard edition RRS feed

Answers

• I need SQL server 2014 standard edition this link useful for sql server 2014 enterprise edition

Give me SQL server 2014 standard edition link

Then why you marked response as answer when it did not solved your question ?

This is forum where you get answers to technical questions dont consider it as Microsoft repository where you can find every thing. You CANNOT get standard edition for free. You have to buy it. Or if you have MSDN subscription download it from there.

Did you know that enterprise is much better as compared to standard and enterprise includes all features of standrad edition. Enterpise evaluation would be good but you can only use it for 6 months

Please mark this reply as answer if it solved your issue or vote as helpful if it helped so that other forum members can benefit from it

My Wiki Articles

MVP

Friday, January 8, 2016 10:46 AM

All replies

• This is the Evaluation link

Just select the ISO option and that's all you need to start the download

Friday, January 8, 2016 7:56 AM
  • I want SQL server 2014 standard edition download link for trail.
    The evaluation or trial edition you are looking for comes as Enterprise edition. You would not find evaluation standard edition so keep that in mind.

Please mark this reply as answer if it solved your issue or vote as helpful if it helped so that other forum members can benefit from it

My Wiki Articles

MVP

Friday, January 8, 2016 8:57 AM
  • I need SQL server 2014 standard edition this link useful for sql server 2014 enterprise edition

Friday, January 8, 2016 10:03 AM

Then why you marked response as answer when it did not solved your question ?

This is forum where you get answers to technical questions dont consider it as Microsoft repository where you can find every thing. You CANNOT get standard edition for free. You have to buy it. Or if you have MSDN subscription download it from there.

Did you know that enterprise is much better as compared to standard and enterprise includes all features of standrad edition. Enterpise evaluation would be good but you can only use it for 6 months

My Wiki Articles

MVP

Friday, January 8, 2016 10:46 AM
  • @deepakkale1984 If you are a student then you can get SQL Server 2014 Enterprise Edition for free here via the Dreamspark program

Friday, January 8, 2016 12:37 PM
  • Please refrain from marking your own posts as answers.
    Friday, January 8, 2016 1:34 PM
    Answerer
  •  @Luis Antonio Beltran I thought Dreamspark offered SQL Server Express version. However, after reading your comment I checked the website and now I've got a full SQL Server 2014 Enterprise version. Thanks!
    Saturday, January 9, 2016 10:30 AM