none
Application Logo RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, 

I have created an application within Account Live - Microsoft account Developer Center and now I am trying to add a Logo to this application.

I have formatted the image according to the requirements (The logo must be a transparent 48 x 48 or 50 x 50 pixel image in a GIF, PNG or JPEG file that is 15 KB or smaller), however the image doesn't get saved.

After I upload the image and save the changes I get a message saying "Your changes were saved", but in reality the logo is not saved.

I tried with GIF, PNG and JPEG images and got the same result.

Do you have any idea why this happens?

Thanks,

Wednesday, April 6, 2016 11:10 AM

Answers

• >>>I have created an application within Account Live - Microsoft account Developer Center and now I am trying to add a Logo to this application.

According to your description, which type application have you created? Do you want to publish Office add-ins to the Office Store? if so, you could refer to this link:

http://simonjaeger.com/publishing-office-add-ins-to-the-office-store/

Disclaimer: This response contains a reference to a third party World Wide Web site. Microsoft is providing this information as a convenience to you. Microsoft does not control these sites and has not tested any software or information found on these sites; therefore, Microsoft cannot make any representations regarding the quality, safety, or suitability of any software or information found there. There are inherent dangers in the use of any software found on the Internet, and Microsoft cautions you to make sure that you completely understand the risk before retrieving any software from the Internet.
    • Marked as answer by David_JunFeng Sunday, April 17, 2016 2:27 PM
    Thursday, April 7, 2016 6:56 AM

All replies

• +1 

Same problem.

It has worked in the past.  Not now. Cannot figure it out. I've triple checked my png... it does have a transparent background.

Wednesday, April 6, 2016 8:24 PM
  • >>>I have created an application within Account Live - Microsoft account Developer Center and now I am trying to add a Logo to this application.

According to your description, which type application have you created? Do you want to publish Office add-ins to the Office Store? if so, you could refer to this link:

http://simonjaeger.com/publishing-office-add-ins-to-the-office-store/

Disclaimer: This response contains a reference to a third party World Wide Web site. Microsoft is providing this information as a convenience to you. Microsoft does not control these sites and has not tested any software or information found on these sites; therefore, Microsoft cannot make any representations regarding the quality, safety, or suitability of any software or information found there. There are inherent dangers in the use of any software found on the Internet, and Microsoft cautions you to make sure that you completely understand the risk before retrieving any software from the Internet.
    • Marked as answer by David_JunFeng Sunday, April 17, 2016 2:27 PM
    Thursday, April 7, 2016 6:56 AM