none
Problem in creating app packages to upload to the store

Question

• Hello everyone,

I have a problem while app packaging.

For the question,

Do you want to build packages to upload to the Windows store?

if I check NO, its building app packages successfully. But if I check for YES, then its showing some errors like

Error 1:'PRAACHEEN.MainPage' does not contain a definition for 'exit_PointerPressed' and no extension method 'exit_PointerPressed' accepting a first argument of type 'PRAACHEEN.MainPage' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) D:\Visual Studio 2012\Projects\PRAACHEEN\PRAACHEEN\MainPage.xaml

but there is no such event(its deleted) and the thing is that its running successfully in local machine.

I din't find solution anywhere. What to do?

Please help me.. Thanks in advance...

Saturday, May 3, 2014 4:49 PM

All replies

• I couldn't find any documentation specifying it as a requirement, but I would suspect that you can't just delete the exit_PointerPressed method if you want to sell it in the store.  I think you have to Publish an event handler that reacts to what happens when the Pointer is lifted from the screen.

Paul Stork SharePoint Server MVP
    Principal Architect: Blue Chip Consulting Group
    Blog: http://dontpapanic.com/blog
    Twitter: Follow @pstork
    Please remember to mark your question as "answered" if this solves your problem.

Saturday, May 3, 2014 5:50 PM
  • Thank you for the response Paul stork,

AppLab suggested me to remove exit button, so I have removed that. And not only exit but also some another 3 errors are raised which are not existed when running in local machine. Please help me...

Sunday, May 4, 2014 3:51 AM