vocabulary RRS feed

• Question

• Hi. I am just curious about how exactly I can/should use the vocabulary class. Thanks

Monday, June 23, 2008 2:27 PM

Answers

• It takes a little time for the web application configuration caches to refresh. Please try in an hour or so.
    Tuesday, June 24, 2008 7:37 PM

All replies

• In general the SDK documentation and the MSDN learn tab are great places to start with. For vocabulary this how-to might be a good read: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/healthvault/cc433225.aspx

regards,

Vaibhav

Monday, June 23, 2008 8:20 PM
  • In executing (or attempting to execute) the following line of code that I wrote using the Hello World app ID, I got an error saying that the application does not have permission to do the search. Do I need my own app ID to do this, or is there something else I can do to get the permissions?

VocabularyKey key = new VocabularyKey("x12-de-355", "x12-de", "1.0");

VocabularyItemCollection collec = ApplicationConnection.SearchVocabulary(key, "milligram", VocabularySearchType.Contains, 1);

Thanks
    Tuesday, June 24, 2008 6:03 PM

• hi there -

We updated the Hello World sample to have access to "SearchVocabulary" method. It should work for you now.

Please note its relatively easy to get your own app ID with our new tools.

regards,
    Vaibhav
    Tuesday, June 24, 2008 6:36 PM
  •  

hmm.. I just tried it again and it still says I don't have access to the method.. I'm going to try and get an App ID though.. Thanks!
    Tuesday, June 24, 2008 6:43 PM

• It takes a little time for the web application configuration caches to refresh. Please try in an hour or so.
    Tuesday, June 24, 2008 7:37 PM