none
Control has been seen? RRS feed

• Question

• Hello mates,

I'm just wondering how Skype defines either the message has been seen or not, then marks its checkBox - as checked Green. 
    Please, open this secret to me?

Thursday, July 25, 2019 8:33 PM

Answers

• The answer is easy

protected override void OnPaint(PaintEventArgs e)
            {
                base.OnPaint(e);
                Rectangle rect = e.ClipRectangle;
            }

and if any or both Width and Height of the rectangle != 0 - It was shown, so you can add an Event to your control and subscribe in the Transporting Part for the ID of the message, and send the receipt that it's shown;

or just write an eyes control code to determine if the user's eyes are focused on it ))

• Edited by RobbKirk Thursday, July 25, 2019 9:43 PM
    • Marked as answer by RobbKirk Thursday, July 25, 2019 9:43 PM
    Thursday, July 25, 2019 9:41 PM

All replies

• Hello,

Best quest there is an event which is triggered similar to email sendcompleted event which would have one or more parameters which would be asserted against to see if the message was send or not along with any errors on failure.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmarked them if they provide no help, this will help others who are looking for solutions to the same or similar problem. Contact via my Twitter (Karen Payne) or Facebook (Karen Payne) via my MSDN profile but will not answer coding question on either.

NuGet BaseConnectionLibrary for database connections.

StackOverFlow
    profile for Karen Payne on Stack Exchange

Thursday, July 25, 2019 8:55 PM
  • The answer is easy

protected override void OnPaint(PaintEventArgs e)
            {
                base.OnPaint(e);
                Rectangle rect = e.ClipRectangle;
            }

and if any or both Width and Height of the rectangle != 0 - It was shown, so you can add an Event to your control and subscribe in the Transporting Part for the ID of the message, and send the receipt that it's shown;

or just write an eyes control code to determine if the user's eyes are focused on it ))

• Edited by RobbKirk Thursday, July 25, 2019 9:43 PM
    • Marked as answer by RobbKirk Thursday, July 25, 2019 9:43 PM
    Thursday, July 25, 2019 9:41 PM