none
SmartArt insert list number RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I want to create a SmartArt that shows a styled list. Therefore, I want to fill a layoutNode that is nested in a forEach with the current index of the forEach. Is there a way to achieve this (with presOf, etc.)? I only found solutions where the user has to enter the numbers as first-level data and the actual text as second-level data (e.g. http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/results.aspx?qu=smartart&queryid=6d7b2deb-92e5-4c3f-825b-c2d090850219&vtags=SmartArt#ai:TC102011650|). However, this does not seem to be a smart solution to me.

Thank you for any help.

Philipp

Monday, December 3, 2012 10:39 AM

Answers

• Hi Philipp, the Open Specifications forums are here to provide support for the protocol documentation set. The link you referenced is not supported through these forums.

You can find the reference documentation on DrawingML Diagrams in ISO/IEC 29500, part 1, under section 21.4. Please review the documentation and let me know if you have any further questions.

Josh Curry (jcurry) | Escalation Engineer | Open Specifications Support Team

Wednesday, December 12, 2012 4:23 PM

All replies

• Hi Philipp:

I have alerted the open specifications team regarding your inquiry. A member of the team will be in touch soon through this thread.

Regards, Obaid Farooqi

Monday, December 3, 2012 5:15 PM
    Owner
  • Hi Philipp, the Open Specifications forums are here to provide support for the protocol documentation set. The link you referenced is not supported through these forums.

You can find the reference documentation on DrawingML Diagrams in ISO/IEC 29500, part 1, under section 21.4. Please review the documentation and let me know if you have any further questions.

Josh Curry (jcurry) | Escalation Engineer | Open Specifications Support Team

Wednesday, December 12, 2012 4:23 PM