locked
Frequent freezing when opening xaml

    Question

  • I am experiencing frequent freezing when opening XAML files either inside Visual Studio or in Blend. 10% chances can succeed, 90% fails. I have updated to pack 3, on Windows 8 Pro.

    Any advice to solve this issue?

    Almost can not work!


    shenzy

    Sunday, June 30, 2013 5:10 AM

All replies

  • Is this happening on new xaml pages and ones that you have created? Could not hurt to try and do a repair on visual studio.   
    Sunday, June 30, 2013 10:48 AM
  • My created pages. Sometimes Blend can open, sometimes built-in designer can. Sometimes neither can. Sometimes a page can be opened only when another page has been opened. Sometimes needs VS to restart. No matter at witch situation the page can open, can not work at all. 

    shenzy

    Sunday, June 30, 2013 11:06 AM