none
Problem to codes RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,
    I want to know where the code is, inside this, which is leading to this issue

Many Thanks & Best Regards, Hua Min

Tuesday, February 28, 2017 8:56 AM

Answers

• Hello,

I didn't change any code in your file.

Please try to open the file in Excel application to check if there is any error.

>>within Share-point

Do you open it from SharePoint server application? Sorry that we are not familiar with SharePoint and we don't have the same environment to test if the issue exists. I would suggest you create a new workbook with simple macro to check if the issue is common in the sharepoint.

Regards,

Celeste

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by Jackson_1990 Friday, March 10, 2017 9:03 AM
    Friday, March 3, 2017 9:25 AM

All replies

• Click Debug. You should see the code, with the line that causes the error highlighted in yellow.

Regards, Hans Vogelaar (http://www.eileenslounge.com)

Tuesday, February 28, 2017 11:19 AM
  • Yes, I know which line is having the problem but I cannot find out why the sheet is being protected, and so it is leading to such problem!

Tuesday, February 28, 2017 3:21 PM
  • Search for the word Protect and specify 'Current project' as search scope:

Regards, Hans Vogelaar (http://www.eileenslounge.com)

Tuesday, February 28, 2017 3:50 PM
  • Yes, I know this but I am unsure where the problem is, which is doing protection to the Worksheet

Wednesday, March 1, 2017 1:27 AM
  • >>which is doing protection to the Worksheet

In the Workbook_Open event, it calls  Protect_Workbook Message0 to protect these sheets.

So please unprotect it before you do some change.

Sub Protect_Workbook(Para_Message3 As String)
        'Application.ScreenUpdating = True
        Worksheets("Main Sheet").Protect Password:="hkg1317"
        Worksheets("Month Status").Protect Password:="hkg1317"
        Worksheets("Code Sheet").Protect Password:="hkg1317"
        Worksheets("Code Sheet2").Protect Password:="hkg1317"
        Worksheets("Code Sheet3").Protect Password:="hkg1317"
        Worksheets("Code Sheet4").Protect Password:="hkg1317"
        Worksheets("Code Sheet5").Protect Password:="hkg1317"
        'Worksheets("Code Sheet6").Protect Password:="hkg1317"
    End Sub

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, March 1, 2017 6:08 AM
  • Sorry, within Open event, I did not call Validate_List but do you know why I got problem to one line, (of event Validate_List), when opening file?

Wednesday, March 1, 2017 6:42 AM
  • When I open the file, I didn't get any error.

How do you open the file?

MSDN Community Support

Thursday, March 2, 2017 7:16 AM
  • Yes, I got problem to the mentioned line, within Share-point. Can you please share to me your current file?

Thursday, March 2, 2017 8:37 AM
  • Hello,

I didn't change any code in your file.

Please try to open the file in Excel application to check if there is any error.

>>within Share-point

Do you open it from SharePoint server application? Sorry that we are not familiar with SharePoint and we don't have the same environment to test if the issue exists. I would suggest you create a new workbook with simple macro to check if the issue is common in the sharepoint.

Regards,

Celeste

MSDN Community Support

• Marked as answer by Jackson_1990 Friday, March 10, 2017 9:03 AM
    Friday, March 3, 2017 9:25 AM