XBF files generation

Question

• When i manually build an newly created windows store application, i got the xbf files in bin output directory. But, i got the xaml files in bin output directory when i build windows store application solution file via the command prompt. Could you please help me to get the xbf files when i build windows store application solution file from the command prompt?
    Monday, March 3, 2014 5:51 PM

Answers

• Hi Vadivel,

Not sure if I correctly understand your question, but I cannot reproduce the issue you are facing, when I use MSBuild to build a Windows Store App via command prompt, I can always generate the bin folder with a xbf file inside.

Could you tell us your build action step by step for us to reproduce your issue.

What I've done is ref to this documentation: Create an app package at the command prompt, I delete the bin folder before build the app and after the package has created, the bin folder with xbf file exist.

--James

<THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED>
    Thanks
    MSDN Community Support

Please remember to "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue. It is a common way to recognize those who have helped you, and makes it easier for other visitors to find the resolution later.

Tuesday, March 4, 2014 3:13 AM