The domain you specified is already in use by another application. RRS feed

• Question

• The domain you specified is already in use by another application. If you are the owner of this domain, contact Microsoft Help and Support.

This error I get when I want to create an APP, I have only one account with my domain. So please do so I can use my domain to my email.
    I piss hard to find your contact form and all your pages went to ERROR. So now I'm trying here and expect a  answer. Can not be true it's so hard.
    Thursday, October 11, 2012 3:32 PM

Answers

• You need to click on the link under "Microsoft Help and Support" to get help on this issue. Follow the link and provide all the detail as requested.

We cannot provide help on this issue via this forum.

Thursday, October 11, 2012 6:11 PM

All replies

• You need to click on the link under "Microsoft Help and Support" to get help on this issue. Follow the link and provide all the detail as requested.

We cannot provide help on this issue via this forum.

Thursday, October 11, 2012 6:11 PM
  • Oh really. I didn't really know that. lol. As you can see in my thread, no links is fucking working on this shit. Fucking errors overall.

I get this fucking error

Fejl:
    Vores system har et problem. Vi beklager ulejligheden. Vores tekniske team har fået besked og arbejder på at løse problemet.

Hvis du vil fortsætte med din supportanmodning, skal du kontakte Microsoft Kundeservice.

Thursday, October 11, 2012 6:36 PM