none
The property "TIMESTAMP" from WMI class ANTIVIRUSPRODUCT from ROOT\SECURITYCENTER2 is misguiding RRS feed

• General discussion

• Hi. So, I've been trying to get security details of my system using WMI. While going through the properties, I found some properties more misguiding. The properties are as follows.

1. timestamp - I thought it was the last access time of the anitvirus in the system i.e., whenever any scan is invoked in the system, the timestamp will show that time. But its not showing the last scan(screenshot attached). Please explain me if this is a wmi error or if the timestamp will change only on certain conditions(if this is the case, what are they?) 

2. pathToSignedProductExe - I thought this would be the product's main exe which starts all the antivirus service/ just starts the functionality of the product. But the exe mentioned in this product is not even running in the task manager even though the product is active.(Screenshot attached below). Please explain me what does this mean.

Please help me. Thanks.

• Edited by Abhishek N Sunday, November 6, 2016 6:57 PM typo
    • Changed type Abhishek N Sunday, November 6, 2016 7:35 PM
    Sunday, November 6, 2016 6:51 PM

All replies

• You are in the wrong forum for this question !

This forum is for Small Basic language.

try to restart you quest beginning here:

Application Center and WMI Security

good luck !

Sunday, November 6, 2016 7:21 PM
    Answerer
  • Thanks for the reply. Sorry for the inconvenience. The link you sent seems to be a wiki like page. I am not able to find a way to start a question there. Is there any other way this question I've asked here directly. Or please provide me under what topic should I put this while starting a new thread as I am not able to choose between them.
    Sunday, November 6, 2016 7:40 PM
  • But the fact is that you are on the wrong forum for your quest.

try Bing search

Sunday, November 6, 2016 8:16 PM
    Answerer