none
Microsoft Office upgradation causing resolution issues. RRS feed

• Question

• 

I have a VBA macro which extracts the Power point packs for our customers. The customers is currently facing an issue where after the migration of office 2016 from 2010 the content inside the power point packs are getting out of resolution.                     Can anyone tell me is there any patch of code which can help my customers seeing the packs properly in 2016.

Tuesday, January 9, 2018 12:24 PM

All replies

• See if the below link helps:

How to change the export resolution of a PowerPoint slide

Paul ~~~~ Microsoft MVP (Visual Basic)

Tuesday, January 9, 2018 12:48 PM
  • Hi Paul,

We are using this particular macro inside Qlikview(a reporting tool). I am not sure I am in the position to change any windows setting as I am just a developer.

Tuesday, January 9, 2018 1:03 PM
  • Hi Paul,

We are using this particular macro inside Qlikview(a reporting tool). I am not sure I am in the position to change any windows setting as I am just a developer.

Can you post your VBA code so we can see what you are doing?

Tuesday, January 9, 2018 1:07 PM
  • Sorry, but I am prohibited to share the code.
    Tuesday, January 9, 2018 1:32 PM
  • Hi,

It seems that when exporting into the powerpoint the Scalar height ratio and Scalar Width ratio is changing.

in office 2010 it was coming as 64% but in 2016 it is taking 64% but when changing the height and width to make charts fit in the ppt as compared to 2010 the ration should be 48%.

Any idea how this can be resolved.

Tuesday, January 9, 2018 3:02 PM
  • Hi,

It seems that when exporting into the powerpoint the Scalar height ratio and Scalar Width ratio is changing.

in office 2010 it was coming as 64% but in 2016 it is taking 64% but when changing the height and width to make charts fit in the ppt as compared to 2010 the ration should be 48%.

Any idea how this can be resolved.

Unfortunately I can't really attempt to help if I don't know how you are performing the export.

Thursday, January 11, 2018 4:34 PM