none
Change font and size in table Excel to PowerPoint VBA RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, 

I have the following code to program a table from Excel to a PowerPoint slide in VBA:

'Table Set Table = activeSlide.Shapes.AddTable(4, 10, 0, 400, 720, 20) With Table 'General .Table.ApplyStyle "{5940675A-B579-460E-94D1-54222C63F5DA}", True .Width = 720 .Left = 0 .Height = 20 .Top = 400 .Fill.ForeColor.RGB = RGB(255, 255, 255)

End With

I want to change the text font and text size in all the cells in this table. Now I only know how to do it cell by cell.

Is there a way?

Thanks!

Friday, October 14, 2016 7:39 AM

Answers

• Hi,

>>I want to change the text font and text size in  all the cells in this table. Now I only know how to do it cell by cell.

I have checked  Table Object (PowerPoint) & TextFrame Object (PowerPoint) and made some attempt. The result shows that changing cell by cell is the only way to set the text font and size.

We are unable to change them at once.

Sorry for any inconvenience and have a nice day! 

Regards,

Celeste

• Marked as answer by ganeshgebhard Monday, October 17, 2016 7:30 AM
    Monday, October 17, 2016 5:22 AM

All replies

• Hi,

>>I want to change the text font and text size in  all the cells in this table. Now I only know how to do it cell by cell.

I have checked  Table Object (PowerPoint) & TextFrame Object (PowerPoint) and made some attempt. The result shows that changing cell by cell is the only way to set the text font and size.

We are unable to change them at once.

Sorry for any inconvenience and have a nice day! 

Regards,

Celeste

• Marked as answer by ganeshgebhard Monday, October 17, 2016 7:30 AM
    Monday, October 17, 2016 5:22 AM
  • Dear Celeste,

Thank you for the response.

If it's only possible to do this cell by cell, then that won't be a problem.

Regards,

Ganesh

Monday, October 17, 2016 7:30 AM