none
Meeting Request Form Region with Room Availability RRS feed

• Question

• Hello! I recently made a form region for an appointment or meeting request on Outlook that allows the user to enter a desired number of people and a city and it would filter a list that I made with all of the rooms based on these requirements.  I am now wondering if there is a way to populate that list with the address book already in Outlook.  I want to add a time portion to my form region as well.  Normally when you want to pick a room, you can use the scheduling assistant to tell you if a room is free, but it is very frustrating because when you select a couple rooms to see if they are free, you are blindly picking a room, not knowing if it even fits your requirements.  Basically, to put this simply, I want to be able to put in the number of people, the city, and the time and I want it to filter out all of the room that do not fit the requirements AND only show rooms available during the time period selected.  I'm mainly wondering if this is possible and, if it is, how I might go about making this.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Krista

Thursday, June 28, 2012 8:18 PM

Answers

All replies