none
OPEN XML SDK 2.0 RRS feed

• Question

• I have file excel with 42 column and 1500 row. When i used OpenXML SDK 2.0  write  border for cell then it NO draw borther. But when i used file excel with 17 column and 1500 row then ok.

Hope everybody help. Thank.

Tuesday, August 25, 2015 5:47 AM

Answers

• Hi Thanh

I recommend you install Open XML SDK 2.5 and reference that instead of 2.0 then try again and see if the problem persists. The newer version of the SDK fixed some bugs in the 2.0 version and you should use that. The files it writes are the same file format as 2.0 - there will be no version conflict with any version of Office/Excel.

If the problem still occurs with the 2.5 SDK then:

1. Manually create a test workbook with sheet that has the required number of columns and rows.

2. Save and close the file.

3. Open it in the Open XML SDK Productivity Tool and use "Reflect Code" to see how the code can be written. Compare that with your code.

Cindy Meister, VSTO/Word MVP, my blog

Wednesday, August 26, 2015 2:44 PM

All replies

• Hi ThanhTuanckc,

Thank you for your post. I moved your case to Microsoft Office for Developers > Open XML Format SDK  forum for better support.

Best Regards,
    Li Wang

Wednesday, August 26, 2015 3:04 AM
  • Hi Thanh

I recommend you install Open XML SDK 2.5 and reference that instead of 2.0 then try again and see if the problem persists. The newer version of the SDK fixed some bugs in the 2.0 version and you should use that. The files it writes are the same file format as 2.0 - there will be no version conflict with any version of Office/Excel.

If the problem still occurs with the 2.5 SDK then:

1. Manually create a test workbook with sheet that has the required number of columns and rows.

2. Save and close the file.

3. Open it in the Open XML SDK Productivity Tool and use "Reflect Code" to see how the code can be written. Compare that with your code.

Cindy Meister, VSTO/Word MVP, my blog

Wednesday, August 26, 2015 2:44 PM