TFS2015 Failed to publish test results during build RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

we're extensively using TFS Build vNext to run our CI. One of the steps is running unit Tests, using the 'Visual Studio Test' build task. The tests run fine, but in the end there is always the following warning:

test step is defined as follows:

In the summary screen, no test results or coverage results are visible:

I have tried to manually add a "Publish test Results" step, but can not get it to work. Any idea what is wrong with our setup?

Thursday, March 3, 2016 10:17 AM

Answers

• So with the update to 2015.2 RC2 the problem seems to have solved itelf!
    Monday, March 7, 2016 8:23 AM

All replies

• Hi RoelFauconnier,

Thank you for posting here.

Do you use TFS 2015 Update1? Does other build definitions using the Visual Studio Test step has this problem?

I have search something about build not publishing test results. And in TFS 2015 Update1, someone tried to solved by detaching and re-attaching the project collection from the TFS Admin console.

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Friday, March 4, 2016 6:45 AM
  • Hi thank you for your answer!

today i will apply the latest RC2 of TFS 2015.2, and as the last step i will manually reattach the project collection. Will keep you updated.

Thanks!

Friday, March 4, 2016 8:10 AM
  • So with the update to 2015.2 RC2 the problem seems to have solved itelf!
    Monday, March 7, 2016 8:23 AM