Azure Data Factory Activity Runs query by pipelinerunId - pass continuationToken to get next page - pagination rules RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, I have a requirement to query activity runs using pipeline run id and use the below URL

https://management.azure.com/subscriptions/{subscriptionId}/resourceGroups/{resourceGroupName}/providers/Microsoft.DataFactory/factories/{factoryName}/pipelineruns/{runId}/queryActivityruns?api-version=2018-06-01.

The response is in multiple pages as when I copy the response to the database, I only see first 100 rows. I get a continuationToken in the response. What is the url for next page? How do I pass the continuation token to get the next page

Tuesday, October 29, 2019 1:49 PM

All replies

• Hi ArDe97,

For deeper investigation could you please share your pipeline JSON code as well as your API response JSON code to AzCommunity@Microsoft.com along with the below details.

Email subject: <Azure Data Factory Activity Runs query by pipelinerunId - pass continuationToken to get next page - pagination rules>
    Thread URL: <https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/b5670a9b-f520-4f1f-8a65-56e4bfa885ee/azure-data-factory-activity-runs-query-by-pipelinerunid-pass-continuationtoken-to-get-next-page-?forum=AzureDataFactory>
    Subscription ID:  <your subscription id>

Let us know once you have emailed the requested details.

Thank you

If a post helps to resolve your issue, please click the "Mark as Answer" of that post and/or click Answered "Vote as helpful" button of that post. By marking a post as Answered and/or Helpful, you help others find the answer faster.

Thursday, October 31, 2019 8:44 PM
  • Hi ArDe97,

Following-up to see if you have a got chance to email the details as requested in the previous comment. Please do let us know here once the email is sent.

Thank you

If a post helps to resolve your issue, please click the "Mark as Answer" of that post and/or click Answered "Vote as helpful" button of that post. By marking a post as Answered and/or Helpful, you help others find the answer faster.

Friday, November 1, 2019 6:40 PM
  • Hi there,

Just checking to see if you got a chance to see my previous comment.

Thank you

Monday, November 4, 2019 6:36 PM