App update certification took 10 days to fail on not-localized description RRS feed

• Question

• I added Polish support in the Weerplaza.nl app among other urgent stability fixes. It took 10 days to fail on a minor issue: leaving the Polish description in English due to time pressure. Yesterday after it failed I had difficulties finding the proper way to change the description in the new interface (it's confusingly called "Complete"). Since the .xap needed no changes I was assuming it shouldn't take more than 24 hours to be verify and pass!

It's very concerning that it has to take this long, and it's hard to believe that the certification departments in Romenia, India, China, Pennsylvania and Seattle are this understaffed. Can you please give priority to timely certification, especially to these simple to verify changes.

It's also hard to understand why it needed to fail in the first place, you can also choose to warn for next time, as the app already appeared in Poland with the same English description in the previous version. These minor failures must cause additional strain on the certification SLA.

Regards,

Peter Aragon
    Aragon IT / Infoplaza B.V.

Friday, August 10, 2012 7:15 PM

Answers

All replies

• Still not approved since I corrected the Polish description last Thursday, it's rather discouraging to say the least...

Aragon IT

• Marked as answer by Peter Aragon Thursday, August 16, 2012 3:16 PM
    • Unmarked as answer by Peter Aragon Thursday, August 16, 2012 3:16 PM
    Tuesday, August 14, 2012 9:06 PM
  • Finally approved

Aragon IT

• Marked as answer by Peter Aragon Thursday, August 16, 2012 3:17 PM
    Thursday, August 16, 2012 3:17 PM