Office licensing for use with Interop Assembly applications RRS feed

  • Question

  • I understand to use the interop assemblies in code, the machine running the code must have an Office License. The question then becomes, do users that might access an application, that is running on a server that access Office through the interop assembles, have to have a valid office license?

    So are we in some sort of license violation if an employee on our network, that doesn't have an office license, uses an application on our server that access Office?


    Friday, August 5, 2011 1:35 PM


All replies