none
Virtual Labs (Server 2003) not working: Redirects to Page not found error RRS feed

Answers

• Hi Stefan,

I was able to access this virtual lab without an error. It may be due to a temporary outage. Please try accessing the lab again and if you’re still getting the error I would recommend trying to access this lab from another computer.

Thanks,

Natalia Vinokhodova

Online Media Team

Monday, January 14, 2008 6:28 AM

All replies

• Hi Stefan,

I am also getting an error when I click on this link.

Can you tell me what page you are on when you click this link that is not working?

Thank you,

Stacy Stonich

Volt Technical Resources

Friday, August 10, 2007 5:21 PM
  • Hi There, I get it from the page when you click the "start Lab" button

Monday, August 13, 2007 8:19 AM
  • Hi Stefan,

Can you tell me the name of the virtual lab you are accessing?  There are several listed under Server 2003.

Thank you,

Stacy Stonich

Volt Technical Services

Monday, August 13, 2007 10:24 PM
  •  

Hiya, Its the Intro to group policy. Thought i have tried others under the server 2003 section and get the same message for any Cheers from Stefan

Wednesday, August 15, 2007 9:04 AM
  • Hi Stefan,

I was able to access this virtual lab without an error. It may be due to a temporary outage. Please try accessing the lab again and if you’re still getting the error I would recommend trying to access this lab from another computer.

Thanks,

Natalia Vinokhodova

Online Media Team

Monday, January 14, 2008 6:28 AM
  • I seem to have the same access problem as you on Sundays from home.  Otherwise, I've been able to get in and use the Virtual Lab software.  My current firm is a certified gold partner with Microsoft, so I'm assuming their Virtual Lab people simply don't really want students working on Sunday, I guess.
    Sunday, March 8, 2009 9:37 PM
  • I too was not able to access some labs like implementing maintenence windows for software distribution in SCCM 07.  Its happning for long time. It gives me page cant be displayed after i click on start lab.. It builds the lab well. buttt......

PLease respond soon

Thanks
    Chandan
    Tuesday, September 15, 2009 10:25 AM