none
How to get the content without invisible textframes content from word documents with using C# with open xml RRS feed

• Question

• Uncertain where content is coming from word document, but guessing an invisible text box is present in word AlternateContent of Choice and Fallback in document using openXML in C#, since word processing textframes are coming in word 2013  

Without invisible text frames, how to get the content from word documents with using C# with open xml

R L Kiran

• Edited by Simon Li - [MSFT]Moderator Monday, August 27, 2018 2:41 PM updated correctly
    • Edited by Kiran Reddi Monday, August 27, 2018 3:38 PM i need for avoid invisible textframe to avoid in content
    Monday, August 27, 2018 12:44 PM

All replies

• As I understand it, you want to know document content and how to get content by Open XML.
    1. I created a word in my local machine and filled content "This is my test app. -Simon" as below:

2. I changed the suffix of the word to RAR. Then you can view the files of Word. Like this:

Also, please see this post if you can get the content using OpenXml.
    Hopefully it helps you.

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread.

• Proposed as answer by Simon Wu-MSFT Monday, September 3, 2018 10:29 AM
    Monday, August 27, 2018 2:36 PM
  • Hi Kiran,

Did you find solutions to get the content from Word with using Open XML? Any updates for this ? I’m eager to receive your feedback.

Best Regards,

Simon

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread.

Wednesday, August 29, 2018 1:36 AM