Intel Perceptual Computing SDK with Silverlight RRS feed

• Question

• Hi ,
           I wanted to know that whether , Intel Perceptual Computing SDK is compatible with Silverlight ? 
    Since I wanted to make a Silverlight application which uses Intel Perceptual Computing SDK .

Thanks  
    Tuesday, July 23, 2013 3:26 PM

Answers

• Hi,

It is suggested to refer the article, which focus on Perceptual Computing SDK in C#.

The SDK is mainly written in C++ as you might expect it to due to speed constraints and what you get for C# is a managed dll. So Start a project and add a reference to libpixclr.dll located in sdk/bin/X64 or  sdk/bin/X86 folder. If you are really that inclined to a 64 bit application then you must also change the project properties to 64 bit. If you select x86, don't forget to change the project properties to x86. "Any CPU" will not work. Unlike some other solutions like Microsoft's Ink technology that does work only in x86 architecture and the applications fails in x64, no such worries with this one. Select x86 and it runs well on both the architecture.

In addition, I would like to suggest you to contact official Intel Support http://software.intel.com/en-us/intel-software-developer-support to get more help.

Yunjie Pei
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Develop and promote your apps in Windows Store
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

Thursday, July 25, 2013 5:54 AM