none
WHERE is SQL Azure Data Sync RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all,

since the new Version if Windows Azure Management Portal is online, I cannot find SQL Ature Data Sync Item to configure local DB sync with SQL Express. The menu item seems to be away ...

Could someone Help here?

Thanks in advance,
    Sascha.

Friday, November 9, 2012 4:43 PM

Answers

• Hi Sascha,

from what I know SQL Azure Data Sync is not present in the new portal. You can still find it in the old one. In the new portal, if you click on your account in the upper right corner a menu will appear which contains a link to the old portal.

Best Regards. When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer. This helps us build a healthy and positive community.

@Horizon_Net | Blog

• Proposed as answer by JuneTEditor Friday, November 9, 2012 11:10 PM
    • Marked as answer by Iric WenModerator Tuesday, November 20, 2012 7:44 AM
    Friday, November 9, 2012 5:12 PM

All replies

• Hi Sascha,

from what I know SQL Azure Data Sync is not present in the new portal. You can still find it in the old one. In the new portal, if you click on your account in the upper right corner a menu will appear which contains a link to the old portal.

Best Regards. When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer. This helps us build a healthy and positive community.

@Horizon_Net | Blog

• Proposed as answer by JuneTEditor Friday, November 9, 2012 11:10 PM
    • Marked as answer by Iric WenModerator Tuesday, November 20, 2012 7:44 AM
    Friday, November 9, 2012 5:12 PM
  • Has your question been answered? If so, please mark the post as answer so other community members with a similar question can find help faster.

@Horizon_Net | Blog

Friday, November 16, 2012 1:05 AM
  • Harizon shall be right.

@Sascha, you can also check this article in case you can't way back to old portal

http://blogs.msdn.com/b/sync/archive/2012/10/28/where-in-the-world-is-sql-data-sync.aspx

Regards,

Jarod Zhu

Saturday, November 17, 2012 3:37 AM